Micro-Friends DIY Accessories Kit
What if we could see and communicate with Microorganisms?
This kit is inspired by the Japanese manga series 'Moyasimon: Tales of Agriculture'. This cartoon follows Tadayasu Sawaki, a college student at an agricultural university, who has the ability to see and communicate with microorganisms.
We were inspired by how the microorganisms (such as different types of fungi and bacteria) were depicted in such a cute and colourful way! We thought that they made the perfect inspiration for our accessories!
We have included a range of charms in different colours shapes and sizes, just like the microorganisms in the cartoon.
This kit includes:
- 5 pairs of big charms (Random colours and shapes)
- 5 pairs of middle-sized charms (Random colours)
- 2 pairs of studs (Random colours)
- 3 pairs of fixed charms
- 8 pairs of mini cell charms (Random colours and shapes)
- Beads & Sequins
- Findings for: 4 pairs of earrings/2 rings/2 hair clips/2 brooches
- Superglue + plier + glove
- 6-8 small people
Add-ons(Only $18 extra):
If you want to achieve a more delicate and smooth finish, we would suggest you choose the option with 25g UV resin and UV LED Light.
We will give you some examples of what the earrings designs could look like, but we also encourage you to get your creative juices flowing and come up your own funky creations!