YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (“APPs”) which regulate how we use, disclose, store and protect your information.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you purchase a FunkyFunYou product from our store, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address and email address. This is required as a part of the buying and selling process.
We may also request to collect some information from you that does not identify you personally. This kind of information is usually retained with your personal information and can include:
- Customer shopping preferences (including shopping history, attributes of products and services which we have provided to you)
- Marketing preferences marketing materials which you wish to receive and the method of its delivery (EDM , SMS or other). With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, to ensure that you keep up to date with new funky products.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Any personal information provided to us will only be used for the purpose which it was initially provided and agreed upon:
- To successfully complete transactions and enable a relationship with you as a customer (this includes refunds).
- To communicate and notify you of funky new products, offers, competitions and news that may interest you.
- To respond and to your questions, comments and feedback related to FunkyFunYou, and solve any problems efficiently.
- To comply with laws and regulations, or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
- To compile our customer database, which helps us to communicate and market to you more effectively.
- To help us gain a clearer understanding of what your likes and dislikes are, how to improve our business and marketing.
WHAT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
If you do not wish to provide us with the information outlined above, unfortunately we will not be able to provide you with your requested products and services.
If you provide us with your email address, we will only record and use this to send you information that you have requested and signed up to receive. Providing us with your email address will provide consent for us to send you direct marketing materials. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share or sell any of your information to others outside of the company. Ensuring that our customers' information is kept private and confidential is of upmost importance to us.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you need to make any changes to your personal information that has been previously provided to us, please contact us directly with your requests.
QUERIES AND CONCERNS